Omujeve Hunting Safaris
If your lifelong dream is to take part in the perfect African safari, you’ve come to the right place. Omujeve Hunting Safaris is run by the Kruger family, whose tenure in Namibia goes back five generations, and who are passionate hunters themselves. Father Nic, mother Elsada, and eldest son and professional hunter Corne, with his wife Charmoni and their two daughters, live on site and are always available to make your visit as memorable as possible.
The Omujeve team has only one goal: to make your visit to Africa and Namibia the best experience of your life – and for us to say goodbye to a friend soon to return. We can’t promise a SCI or Roland Ward No I with every shot, but we do guarantee you an experience you’ll never forget.
Omujeve Fast Facts
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris is owned and operated by the Kruger family
- ‘Omujeve’ is the Herero word for ‘hunter’
- We promote the principle of fair chase
- We’re members of Safari Club International and the Dallas Safari Club
- We have five full-time professional hunters
- We have four facilities, each located in a unique part of Namibia: Omujeve Lodge, Schonbrunn Farmstead Lodge, Omutendeka Luxury Tented Camp and Ivory Camp
- We will arrange airport transfers, both pick-up and drop-off. Transfers from points other than the airport can also be arranged.
- We’re almost as well known for our food as we are for our hunting! Our cuisine is truly world-class, incorporating local venison and homegrown ingredients
- We offer a full laundry service
- Through our associated taxidermists, we offer you the option to prepare your pride and joy for its journey home
For the best experience of your life
Whether it’s a hunting or photographic safari you’re after, we’ll strive to fulfil your every desire, from wish list to bag list.Enquire Now