TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Expeditions to wilderness areas for purposes of hunting or adventure travel is or can be of a dangerous or hazardous nature, and any client undertaking such an expedition assumes a dangerous risk which includes a greater scope of risk than an ordinary risk.
The payment of the non-refundable deposit, or any part thereof, constitutes agreement by the client to these Terms and Conditions.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris retains the sole right to accept or refuse proposed reservation dates.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris reserves the right to cancel a hunting safari prior to the departure from the point of origin.
- In the case of cancellation by Omujeve Hunting Safaris prior to departure, the client is entitled to receive from Omujeve Hunting Safaris a full refund of all monies paid. This refund constitutes full and final settlement of all claims that the client may have against Omujeve Hunting Safaris.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris reserves the right to terminate the safari at any time after its commencement for whatever reason, including but not limited to the clients’ misconduct and/or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or any action which causes a danger to the client or others.
- If the client wishes to cancel the safari, he/she must do so in writing. Refunds due to cancellation will only be given on the amount in excess of the non-refundable deposit, and which has not been paid to third parties, before the refund deadline, 90 days prior to the commencement of the safari.
- If the client wishes to postpone the safari, he/she must do so in writing. All efforts will be made to accommodate changed dates but no refund will be given if the safari cannot include the original number of hunting days purchased.
- All air travel arrangements are the responsibility of the client. Omujeve Hunting Safaris will not be liable for losses or costs incurred due to untimely processing of airline reservations, airline problems, weather or unforeseen events of travel.
- Obtaining any necessary health documentation, visas and permits, and ensuring that all travel documents are valid and up to date, is the sole responsibility of the client.
- All prices are in US$ and are subject to change without notice.
- Safari reservation dates will be confirmed once the full non-refundable deposit (50% of the daily rates) has been received by Omujeve Hunting Safaris.
- Payment of the balance (50% of the daily rates) is due not later than 90 days prior to the commencement of the safari.
- Prior to departure from Omujeve Hunting Safaris, the client shall be required to pay the full amount due, in an acceptable form of payment, for trophy fees and all additional costs that have been incurred.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris regards the following as acceptable forms of payment: bank transfers that have been received prior to clients’ departure from Omujeve Hunting Safaris; credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Maestro); electronic fund transfers (EFTs), which can be done at our premises; and cash (US$ or Euros). Personal cheques, travellers’ cheques and bank-certified cheques cannot be accepted as payment.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris reserves the right to deny the client permission to shoot an animal for any reason at any time.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris cannot be held responsible for violations of national or game laws by its clients.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris makes no guarantees or promises of success, either expressed or implied.
- Once Omujeve Hunting Safaris has delivered the clients’ trophies to the appropriate third party, taxidermist or shipping agent, it no longer assumes any responsibility whatsoever for its damage or loss.
- Wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted and is subject to payment of the listed trophy fee.
- Government tax of 15% is not applicable on exported trophies. However, government tax of 15% is applicable and payable by the client on wounded game not recovered and trophies/animals that are not exported from Namibia.
Omujeve Hunting Safaris strongly recommends the client buy cancellation insurance, medical insurance, accident insurance and baggage insurance. Omujeve Hunting Safaris provides no insurance whatsoever on behalf of the client.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris shall not be liable for an inability to perform its obligations or carry out any related activities, if such failure is caused by events beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, any military action, labour disputes, riots, fire, acts of restraint by government authorities, loss, accident, illness, injury or death.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris cannot be held liable or responsible for accident, injury, illness, death, loss of property or damage to property during the safari or any expense arising from such events.
- Omujeve Hunting Safaris shall not be liable for any misrepresentations of its available services and/or costs made by an agent. Any guarantee or promise made by the agent shall be the agent’s sole responsibility to assume.
- Agents act only as intermediaries between the client and Omujeve Hunting Safaris and, as such, agents have no control over Omujeve Hunting Safaris’ actions, personnel, equipment, services or goods. Accordingly, agents shall not be liable for loss or damage to property, death, injury, substitution of equipment or facilities, mechanical defects or failure, however caused.
- Disputes between client or agents and Omujeve Hunting Safaris shall be governed, interpreted and enforced pursuant to the Laws of Namibia.